• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another mug shot, Was the gun stolen or did someone here sell it to him?

Damn. I can smell it from here.
Okay, I'm old and set in my ways. But I just can't help but thinking sometime somewhere somebody said hey a Celtic cross between my eyes that'll be so cool. It makes me think it's some people don't have mirrors in their houses. But, you see and he your dumb stuff everyday. The news is the best place to find it. I heard the other day after the Hurricanes came in, the newscaster said a lot of people who rode the Storm Out said they never do it again. I'll bet you everybody who wrote that storm out said will never do it again. Probably everybody who ever wrote a storm out of that magnitude Buffet I'll never do it again.

But how would you know until you show up to the meet. Do you get out, take a look, say, ah no, I decided to keep the gun but here's $20 for your travel time and positive feedback?
I wouldn't give him any money. It's your property and your judgement call. Better safe than sorry. Somebody that looks like that, there's their sign....

But how would you know until you show up to the meet. Do you get out, take a look, say, ah no, I decided to keep the gun but here's $20 for your travel time and positive feedback?
just say that gun is a POS and I am not interested. Good to go you are not obligated to purchase if its not as advertised

just say that gun is a POS and I am not interested. Good to go you are not obligated to purchase if its not as advertised
Actually since I'm always early to a meet, I would see him stumble up or drive up, see the state he is in and drive on off. I'll take that neg.

I mean you can only go one of two ways when you start getting face tats. Life of crime, or rapper. Sometimes both at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom