• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another mug shot, Was the gun stolen or did someone here sell it to him?

Seriously though, face tattoos are pretty stupid.

First off, thats a pretty distinguishing feature. All good on that.

Secondly, its stupid looking.

Third, from spending YEARS in tattoo shops, I've been told that it actually can begin to affect your psyche because you suddenly look different in the mirror all the time, to yourself.

Seriously though, face tattoos are pretty stupid.

First off, thats a pretty distinguishing feature. All good on that.

Secondly, its stupid looking.

Third, from spending YEARS in tattoo shops, I've been told that it actually can begin to affect your psyche because you suddenly look different in the mirror all the time, to yourself.
I've never understood how anyone in a Western culture could possibly think a face tattoo (except maybe a "beauty mark", lip liner, etc.) is a good idea. What the ever loving Hell?

They will let him out. COVID, bail/bond is racist, he was a gud boi when he was young, he was turning his life around.....take your pic. But my bet is he will be back out committing felonies in 15 days or less.

I've never understood how anyone in a Western culture could possibly think a face tattoo (except maybe a "beauty mark", lip liner, etc.) is a good idea. What the ever loving Hell?
Dunno man. People are weird. I met some who just reached that certain point and went for it i guess. If you spend your whole life in that scene it seems way less strange. But even though I'm mostly covered I left my hands and neck clean. I can hide it all with a suit.

9C4467ED-80EF-4C8F-B97F-FD0F9BA4DE56.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom