• Search system is being worked on, should be fixed soon.

Another JOB OPENING!!!

troutman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
Is the interview conducted using something like this?

upload_2021-5-4_19-34-25.png

sniper22

Boar Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
166   0
Reaction score
Im open to that, but pay will reflect that until skill sets improve....

An assistant with 5 yrs experience makes an avg of 25/hr with some benefits. A 20yr assistant can make around 30/hr and benefits.

I need someone hungry to work, has a gentle way about them, and can handle me being an azzhat sometimes.

I imagine the hardest part of the job would be nothing for someone who wants to work. If you were 30 mins closer my sugar mama would be there applying.

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Sponsor
ODT Junkie!
118   0
Reaction score
Hello all! I filled the assistant position. For those that know, my former assistant was indeed accepted to dental school, so he makes the 10th young person I have mentored into dental school in the past 12 years!

With that said, the business is coming back strong, and I find myself in need of an additional front desk staff member. This is a "receptionist-like" position. Appointment making, payment collection, email, insurance, etc... I need this person to have moderate skills with computers and quick to learn basic software systems. Pay range:15-20/hr, 2-4 days/week.

chris

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retiree in training
134   0
Reaction score
Im open to that, but pay will reflect that until skill sets improve....

An assistant with 5 yrs experience makes an avg of 25/hr with some benefits. A 20yr assistant can make around 30/hr and benefits.

I need someone hungry to work, has a gentle way about them, and can handle me being an azzhat sometimes.
So azzhat tolerate employees get $35/hr. :boink:

rugerguy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
Hello all! I filled the assistant position. For those that know, my former assistant was indeed accepted to dental school, so he makes the 10th young person I have mentored into dental school in the past 12 years!

With that said, the business is coming back strong, and I find myself in need of an additional front desk staff member. This is a "receptionist-like" position. Appointment making, payment collection, email, insurance, etc... I need this person to have moderate skills with computers and quick to learn basic software systems. Pay range:15-20/hr, 2-4 days/week.

chris
Hello Chris,
I have a young man who just graduated from UGA. He is applying to dental school this cycle. I believe he may be a good fit. He lives in East Cobb.

Top Bottom