• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Georgian in the news - Straw Purchase

edindah

Firefighter Supporter
ODT Junkie!
280   0
Reaction score
Seems he sold some Georgia bought firearms and went to New York - and got caught.

Sad//// Back in the early 10s, NY's Bloomberg rabid leftist prosecutors filed a lawsuit against Adventure Outdoors claiming they were a conduit for exactly the same kinds of sales. The long and short of it is that AO eventually LOST that fight and I'm thinking that's why they went from sane to ridiculous..... Expect more of this leftist crap from SDNY...they're nothing but leftist shills for the Xiden CCP government..

For the reasons set forth above, we conclude that the district court's denial of the plaintiffs' motion to remand merits reversal.   Accordingly, we reverse the district court's order and remand this case to the district court with instructions to remand the case to the state court from which it was removed.
AO didn’t loose anything, but a lot of money to lawyers. 2008

Exactly why I use a local FFL to ship guns I have sold. Most of the time the shipping on a rifle is ridiculous but through my FFL it's only like 45 bucks. That is transfer fee and shipping. I don't know what it is but they get crazy reduced pricing on shipping. Plus as soon as I give it to him it no longer my gun. Hands washed clean and neat and no repercussions.

For the reasons set forth above, we conclude that the district court's denial of the plaintiffs' motion to remand merits reversal.   Accordingly, we reverse the district court's order and remand this case to the district court with instructions to remand the case to the state court from which it was removed.
AO didn’t loose anything, but a lot of money to lawyers. 2008

Check further. They did not “win.”

Propaganda BS, being 'reported' on so their cockamamie cries of "gun running" can be propped up by the gun-hating left.

Ask one's self - Self, is there not a CLOSER place to forage for arms than the ATL?! So why else on earth is this stuff even being reported on?

Back
Top Bottom