• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

another form 4 off today

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Silencer shop has finally has Rugged Oculus in stock. Been watching for a while. With 2 kids I was getting tiered of moving my sparrow back and forth from rifle to rifle. You know they have to shoot their rifle. not take turns with one of them. HAHA. Not a bad problem to have.

Daddy will also be able to go shoot with one on his rifle and one on his pistol now too.

Silencer shop has finally has Rugged Oculus in stock. Been watching for a while. With 2 kids I was getting tiered of moving my sparrow back and forth from rifle to rifle. You know they have to shoot their rifle. not take turns with one of them. HAHA. Not a bad problem to have.

Daddy will also be able to go shoot with one on his rifle and one on his pistol now too.

You a good man Charlie Brown

I have one and love it. Very quiet, especially with CCI semi quiet and they will cycle in my Ruger MKIV and Thompson TCR/22.

Back
Top Bottom