• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another FED EX bitch...

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
Who leaves a package in the middle of the driveway? Crew cab F250 meets case of vienna sausage at 0600:
box2.jpg

I’ll add to the rant. I have a package that showed “delivered” by Fed ex Wed at 12:26 pm. “Left on the front porch” the tracker says. Since I’m out of town, I sent my daughter next door to pick it up. She said it wasn’t there. According to the shipper it was scheduled for today. Still not there. If you’re gonna be late, own up to it. Don’t say it was delivered when it wasn’t. I have security cameras and they show no truck yesterday or today pulling in the driveway.

Wait, you got an Amazon order delivered in a Costco box?

Sumtin ain't right.

I thought the same thing. Then I saw it was shipped Fed Ex. Made it from California to Ga in 2 days. Made it in my driveway 13 hours before I came home, rounded the corner and ran over it in the dark. :doh:

I’ll add to the rant. I have a package that showed “delivered” by Fed ex Wed at 12:26 pm. “Left on the front porch” the tracker says. Since I’m out of town, I sent my daughter next door to pick it up. She said it wasn’t there. According to the shipper it was scheduled for today. Still not there. If you’re gonna be late, own up to it. Don’t say it was delivered when it wasn’t. I have security cameras and they show no truck yesterday or today pulling in the driveway.
Yep, mine said the same thing.
Delivered October 14
Your package was left at the front door or on the front porch.
Libby's 18Piece Vienna Sausage, 5 lb
Libby's 18Piece Vienna Sausage, 5 lb

Buy it again
View your item

Back
Top Bottom