• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ankle or foot surgeon

I've had enough. In the 90's I fell and twisted my right ankle 190• and have had problems with it since. I was building solariums and fell 13 feet onto the concrete. I tried to catch the bar as I was fx's falling and that is where my ankle rotated ALL the way around. I broke my other foot and was sent home on crutches. That's another story about Eastside medical center.

Has anyone had a good experience with a foot surgeon? I am not a candidate for replacement and it will be fusion and I will limp for the rest of my life but it has gotten where I can't beat weight on it.

In that my first knee needs to be re-replaced I have lost 25# and started with the doctors and @drsmiles is the bomb, for that but the foot is become an issue.

Anyone have a recomendation?
If they are not a podiatrist, you are talking to the wrong person. I ran a podiatrists office for several years. 4 years to get a bachelors degree, 4 years studying everything from the ankle down, 2 years of surgical residency.

A podiatrist that's all they do: from the ankle down.

I had 2 bad experiences with Resurgens, neck and hand. Nothing but great results with Ortho Altanta, both rotator cuffs not at the same time.

thanks for the Orthoatlanta plug! I work for the management/parent company! Dr Jeff Smith up on north side of town, Dr Sharonna Williams on southside....... both are excellent foot/ankle doctors...... Knee go see Dr Symbus right there in Marietta...... PM me if I can help!

Back
Top Bottom