• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anheuser Busch (Cartersville)

DirtySouth

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
233   1
Reaction score
HR sent out an email today saying that they are currently looking to fill some positions here at the Cartersville Brewery. They have Production Weekender slots, Maintenance Positions (Full and Part time), and management slots.

If anyone has any questions, reach out to me and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Good on you. Any taster positions open? Do y’all still give out cases on Xmas as presents? Good luck to find anyone that wants to work. I’m already over employed. GLWBeer.

Good on you. Any taster positions open? Do y’all still give out cases on Xmas as presents? Good luck to find anyone that wants to work. I’m already over employed. GLWBeer.

We get at least two cases per month, a third if you fill out a safety survey, and possibly additional cases if you go above and beyond.

AB offers a pretty decent package if you get hired full-time. I don't think anyone in the area is close, at least I haven't heard of anyone offering what AB does. We never slowed down during the whole "pandemic" thing, and we're busier now than before with our new plant manager.

We get at least two cases per month, a third if you fill out a safety survey, and possibly additional cases if you go above and beyond.

AB offers a pretty decent package if you get hired full-time. I don't think anyone in the area is close, at least I haven't heard of anyone offering what AB does. We never slowed down during the whole "pandemic" thing, and we're busier now than before with our new plant manager.
Good luck. We shot the rock where y’all’s new building is gonna go/is.

Back
Top Bottom