• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Android to iPhone

I want to switch but my Notes have an s pen that I use constantly. It's like always having a sticky note pad in my pocket. If apple had that option I would switch for security reasons.

It's not hard. I had an Android phone ever since ATT brought one out. I got it instead of the iphone due it being cheaper at that time. My last android phone was a Samsung Note 9. Earlier this year I switched over to a Iphone 11 pro. Not that much difference other than getting apps. The android phone you had more choices in places you could get them but either way they're not that much difference in the two. Watches is another story.

We have used Galaxy Notes for years. Still have a few Note 3 models in the field but most moved to the newer versions. Tried going iPhone but so many use the built in Android text message on the pc feature that we stayed with Android/Google.

I have a samsung galaxy s9 now, have been considering the iPhone se, any thoughts on the se
I have an S8 that i hate. Had a Moto Turbo something from Verizon before that which i liked a lot better. I did like my iPhone 4 when i had it. Granted it was my first smartphone. The 5 i had after that was a letdown and seemed like a toy.
Personally I will never go back to Apple for anything. One reason is their politics. They hype their security as a selling point. After the Muslims shot up the Christmas party in San Bernadino the FBI needed to get into their phones. Apple refused to help without a court order. Okay fine. But when Paul Manafort got arrested they handed his info right over. Aside from that my wife worked for Apple customer service for about 6 months and i can tell you they don't give a flying **** about products that you didn't just buy last week. One pawn shop owner needed to get access to several iPads he had taken 8n and they refused to help him. Meanwhile Verizon is pushing the old 6 and 7 phones on their prepaid side while knowing that Apple is either done or about to be done supporting those phones.
All that being said I did like the battery life on my iPhones as well as the camera. But its still not worth it to me.

I've used mobile phones (like most here) since 1990. My first "smart phone" I built up myself using an IPAQ tethered to a Motorola Timeport on Sprint's CDMA network.

Never owned an Apple phone, GF and her daughter use them and Ipads.

I just ditched a piece of shyte Nokia 7.1 and bit the bullet and bought a Samsung S20 5g. I have always liked Samsung phones using Android.

My Reco...

When you get your iPhone...get it from the apple store. They have all the service providers there. There is a difference between a phone from Apple vs one from your phone company. The ones from your phone company comes loaded with crapola

Back
Top Bottom