Android to iPhone

Toyota vs honda
Chevy vs ford

Comes down to preference
Iphones have much longer lifecyes
Iphones have better resale
Imessage is good built in security
Iphone has better battery life than pixel

Just depends on what your needing or wanting.

If you don't care about security, you can't beat cheap android phones. If you care about security get a pixel or iphone

I still like my Android phone. However, I migrated from an Android tablet to an IPad. The transition was virtually seamless. The ipad fully supports Google. I'm assuming the iPhone does as well.

I had a nexus tablet and loved it but it got basically bricked on updates. I have a friend who STILL successfully uses a gen1 ipad.

My first smartphone was an android. I liked it, but it needed rebooting often, froze up sometimes, etc.

I switched to iphone and I’ve never had it freeze or require restart aside from updating as standard procedure. I’m sold on the product.

I am considering switching from an android to iPhone, how big of a difference is it?
Takes a little getting used to...Apple software logic is not intuitive to me. But once I used one for a few months, it became simple. Apple does build a solid piece of hardware.

I eventually went back to Android because I like to tinker with technology and the Apple iOS was too restrictive for me.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Apple makes great products as long as you follow the Apple line. Android allows a lot of options when choosing apps. Besides that, you can spend what you want as there are a lot more chooses in equipment/features/price. I am still using a 4 year old LG V10 and although I would like to buy a new phone I can't, for the life of me, justify spending the money on a few new bells and whistles. If I had to, i'd look at the pixel 4e or the Samsung A50, I think. Both are mid range with great cameras, battery life and lots of storage.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom