• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

The left's playbook is pretty narrow and predictable. The problem is, the right fails miserably at calling an audible to counter. The left's frontal assault on guns is now being preceded by the softening of hard targets with the Hollywood crowd, Sports and media types as well as most music genres. When sports writers, commentators, singers, actors, directors, dancers, athletes, anchors, reporters and politicians are all saying the same thing it softens the blow of the eventual legislation to follow. The same tactics have been successfully used for Gay marriage, Climate Change, Carbon Credits, Green initiatives, Tax increases etc..

I see a future where people lose their jobs for not publicly stating their disdain for guns, where politicians are unelectable if they won't denounce gun ownership and people who own and carry guns are treated in an almost criminal fashion. It worked with abortion and will work with guns the same way. The argument will not be about personal liberties any longer.

Case in point: Abortion

If you are against abortion then you obviously are against women's rights and want them "back in the kitchen where they belong". It's not because you believe that stabbing/burning an innocent, living, breathing, thinking, feeling human being and sucking it's brains out with a tube is wrong and somehow immoral.

is it me or does Ramroddoc have a seemingly unhealthy infatuation with this Sandra, What does your Screen Name mean anyway?

She's a keeper! What would a healthy infatuation with the honorable Senator Sandra Scott look like?

Nickname, Hollywood call sign, duty assignment 1997-2000 and honor to receive from the medical platoon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Better yet was my Medical Senior NCO in Bravo company; "Bush Doc" ironically an infantryman's medic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom