• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

Real or not, the fact that we have a leader who is willing to stray as far from the constitution and what this country was founded on is a scary subject.

Like someone already stated, changes are implemented slowly and subtly. In doing this, they can ensure that one day we will wake up saying, "how did that happen, we didn't even notice!"

I am hearing that the UN gun issue is being addressed again in March. That is where our troubles will take place. I see arguments that any UN restriction does not trump our constitution then others say it will effect us. i am still cautious becaues once anything is passed its hard to undo

Note the gun ban list is real and it's all in due time gentlemen. Its time is yet to come. The next overt attack is in March on gun rights.

Last March 2012 due to public outcry, NRA and others voiced against against a U.N. arms treaty affecting private citizens. The politicians (nearly all Republican) voiced a strong dissent and even planned legislative action. So, the commander in chief and Mrs. Clinton ceased forward action but it was to be brought up again at the annual UN. meeting. We were warned and many of us informed those that claimed great success that this chess game move was not gone but rather set to the side until better timing in order to be played out. As long as Obama and leaders like him continue to be elected this ploy will never go away and they will seek yet other avenues of approach to slowly strip the American citizens of their rights.

Anytime someone or group claims "we need regulation", this is the most fearful wording I hear. It's due to the fact that regulation knows no bounds and continues until the people become unruly and finally dissent against its oppression.

The social security system when enacted was to be merely "voluntary", right. Those that claimed a treaty would not impact citizens rights seem to be naive of the world or strong supporters of anti-gun organizations. It's not what we were told the U.N. treaty would do but rather its potential implications. We need more forward thinking please.

Last edited:
I don't think for a minute, that anyone on the ODT believes the Democrats wouldn't jump at any chance for gun restrictions.
It gets tiresome though, when people get an email, or tweet, or whatever, that has been floating around for years.
I just wish people would at least use Google before they post it on here.
Find out if it's current, or even real for that matter.
And heaven forbid they would do a couple searches on ODT to see if it's been posted before.

Yeah, I know, it's just so much typing to search for info, when you can just cut and paste.
Just take a little extra time, and you will find that peoples responses would be a whole lot better.

I don't think for a minute, that anyone on the ODT believes the Democrats wouldn't jump at any chance for gun restrictions.
It gets tiresome though, when people get an email, or tweet, or whatever, that has been floating around for years.
I just wish people would at least use Google before they post it on here.
Find out if it's current, or even real for that matter.
And heaven forbid they would do a couple searches on ODT to see if it's been posted before.

Yeah, I know, it's just so much typing to search for info, when you can just cut and paste.
Just take a little extra time, and you will find that peoples responses would be a whole lot better.
some yes but these days a lot of them are pro 2nd amendment and wouldn't vote for any additional restrictions, this is starting to be less of a left right issue and more of a geographical issue.

some yes but these days a lot of them are pro 2nd amendment and wouldn't vote for any additional restrictions, this is starting to be less of a left right issue and more of a geographical issue.

Where?

Not here in Georgia at least if you do your homework and actually look up who votes which way on gun owner rights.

Back
Top Bottom