• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And just that quick it was gone.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
I just saw an ad for let's say some illegal substances on here. This may have been tried before but it was the first time I have seen it. I kinda halfway thought it was a joke listing. Anyway, that one listing had SO much potential. But like so many good deals on here it was gone in the blink of an eye.

I just saw an ad for let's say some illegal substances on here. This may have been tried before but it was the first time I have seen it. I kinda halfway thought it was a joke listing. Anyway, that one listing had SO much potential. But like so many good deals on here it was gone in the blink of an eye.
send me the screen shot

That's the kind of crap that needs to be reported. Not whining and crying because your feelings are hurt or something offends your delicate sensibilities.
Amen…. We really dont want that to take a toe hold in the forum. As much fun as it is to joke, carry on, talk about the old days (that we can remember anyway, lol ). We dont want that kind of element taking hold.
keep it between the us….10+ positive and a year minimum ! Bwahahaha!! J/k :pound:

That's the kind of crap that needs to be reported. Not whining and crying because your feelings are hurt or something offends your delicate sensibilities.
Yeah well someone must have reported the hell out of it. Cause it was gone in no time.
And what's worser than that is I didn't even get to ax about a price on a quarter sack.

That guy was a total scammer. I bought an 8lb jug of Universal from him...it wasn't sealed, the powder is white and it smells funny.
You just arent getting the full aroma …. You gotta stick ur nose down in the jug real good and inhale really hard ! As much as you can….to get a good whiff ! Then tell us what it ‘smells like’ !! :pound: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom