• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And it starts - Afghans arrested for child molestation , among other crimes. Thanks Joe !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you not see the hypocrisy in that statement? Hey kid I don’t want anything bad to happen to you but could you step across this line right here and never come back across it ever again without the proper paperwork. Thanks kid. That’s what you sound like.
1A5A5922-315E-44CC-B67D-0D6D1AE79068.jpeg

“One of the biggest problems with the world today is that we have large groups of people who will accept whatever they hear on the grapevine, just because it suits their worldview—not because it is actually true or because they have evidence to support it. The really striking thing is that it would not take much effort to establish validity in most of these cases… but people prefer reassurance to research.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
'Validity' these days from conventional MSM, social media and Democrat Party unity seems to rely on only their versions, and any other interpretations, feelings or kickback is soundly rejected at the onset. NOT buying it...

im not defending the child molester. I’m saying you guys are liars for acting as if you care about these people.

I don't care about those people. I don't care about most people.

Also,

I don't want to share the earth with people who are so ****ed up in the head they think it is ok to piddle kids. They should be shot.

im not defending the child molester. I’m saying you guys are liars for acting as if you care about these people.
Why would any of us care about a backwards inbred child molester? Point of fact I never cared about them. I always thought they were ****ing idiots. Grown ass men who would rather die falling off a plane than pick up a firearm and show the other side they will not be trampled upon. ****ing cowards every one of them.

Why would any of us care about a backwards inbred child molester? Point of fact I never cared about them. I always thought they were ****ing idiots. Grown ass men who would rather die falling off a plane than pick up a firearm and show the other side they will not be trampled upon. ****ing cowards every one of them.

Yup

Not a surprising response, frankly. Government school and government NEA/NTA 'educator' should be. My only comment is that the 'teacher' should be portrayed as a younger 'graduate' of some liberal college and leftist doctrine. Your response is very typical of the denigration your side likes to ascribe to opponents, frankly. FAIL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom