• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And it starts - Afghans arrested for child molestation , among other crimes. Thanks Joe !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And seeing as how everyone seems to hate Afghans I’m not sure why we should care.
As a father and grandfather, hopefully to be a great grandfather in a couple three more years, I don't give a rat's patootie WHERE someone is from when it involves a child and any sort of molestation, period. To conflate a seemingly innocent comment of such (as I took it) is reprehensible. The problem I see here is not vetting entrants' wrt background or any prior criminal actions in a totally uncontrolled chaos administration more concerned about protecting a senile old coot installed in office than protecting our supposedly civilized country... it just boggles the mind if you look at the duplicity..

you said they are raping OUR kids. Are they? I didn’t see anywhere in the article them specify the nationality of the victim.

I don't care whose kid they raped. The should be shot in the face immediately as should everyone else who rapes children.

you said they are raping OUR kids. Are they? I didn’t see anywhere in the article them specify the nationality of the victim.
Bite me you freak.
You are giving these “child molesters” a pass because you didnt see the word “rape” in the story ?? You are more twisted and wrong than i first suspected . It flat out doesn’t matter what nationality these victims are.
(I will take the point)

Bite me you freak.
You are giving these “child molesters” a pass because you didnt see the word “rape” in the story ?? You are more twisted and wrong than i first suspected .
(I will take the point)
There is only one kind of person who defends a child molester/rapist!!!??!!!

Your right, I have no use for any illegal in our country. However any and I mean ANY crime against a child of any nationality, race, creed, or religion should be meet with swift justice of the rusty spoon castration kind first then a very public hanging!! And then body left on display to be stoned and burned!!!

do you not see the hypocrisy in that statement? Hey kid I don’t want anything bad to happen to you but could you step across this line right here and never come back across it ever again without the proper paperwork. Thanks kid. That’s what you sound like.

“One of the biggest problems with the world today is that we have large groups of people who will accept whatever they hear on the grapevine, just because it suits their worldview—not because it is actually true or because they have evidence to support it. The really striking thing is that it would not take much effort to establish validity in most of these cases… but people prefer reassurance to research.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

That happened in the runoff, not the general election.

do you not see the hypocrisy in that statement? Hey kid I don’t want anything bad to happen to you but could you step across this line right here and never come back across it ever again without the proper paperwork. Thanks kid. That’s what you sound like.
You IMAGINE some argument that just is not there, my friend....the poster's feelings and rigid anti-molestation sentiment, regardless of race, nationality or whatever was quite clear, IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom