• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And it starts - Afghans arrested for child molestation , among other crimes. Thanks Joe !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is fraud every election, but what lost it for Trump was the Q-tards sitting at home.
I know of no Trump supporter who 'stayed home.' I can believe that maybe people stayed home in Georgia for the Senate runoffs because of stuff like that, but not during the general election in November...

Are these Afghan criminals as you put it really OUR kids. I’d bet my next paycheck the victim is also an Afghan refugee. And seeing as how everyone seems to hate Afghans I’m not sure why we should care. Seems like a spin cycle job to me. You don’t care about these people and wish they weren’t here but use them to your advantage when given the opportunity. Seems like.

Are these Afghan criminals as you put it really OUR kids. I’d bet my next paycheck the victim is also an Afghan refugee. And seeing as how everyone seems to hate Afghans I’m not sure why we should care. Seems like a spin cycle job to me. You don’t care about these people and wish they weren’t here but use them to your advantage when given the opportunity. Seems like.
This too is bulls**t - take your trolling and go home.
These criminals are going to end up causing more crime per person than 3 of the normal hoodliums - AND they will be more intense. No “spin job” to it.

This too is bulls**t - take your trolling and go home.
These criminals are going to end up causing more crime per person than 3 of the normal hoodliums - AND they will be more intense. No “spin job” to it.

you said they are raping OUR kids. Are they? I didn’t see anywhere in the article them specify the nationality of the victim.

Your right, I have no use for any illegal in our country. However any and I mean ANY crime against a child of any nationality, race, creed, or religion should be meet with swift justice of the rusty spoon castration kind first then a very public hanging!! And then body left on display to be stoned and burned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom