• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And here we go again....

NEW FLASH - If you accept a buyers offer, stick to your word and follow through.
Is it that damn difficult? Is going back on your word over hoping to make an extra $50.00 to $100.00 worth it?

It is absolutely not worth me going back against my word. I will one day die fatherless, penny less, having never made much of an impression on this world as a whole. But, one thing no one will never, honestly, be able to say is I was not a man of my word. In the end, that is all a man has!!

2972976-a61f3db7e7447debe044bcb6e6b7914e.jpg

This should be attached to their profile for no less than 30 days if they are border line or manipulate the rules

Attachments

• shady.jpg
    shady.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
I sold an Aluminum Motorcycle trailer on Craigslist, they sell new for $2800, I asked a fair price and it was a super deal, a guy answered the ad within one hour and contacted me, saying he had cash and would pick it up the next morning. He called me the next morning and told me he was on his way and had stopped by the Bank and had cash, I checked CL and another buyer asked to buy it, I told him it was sold, he asked what the other guy was paying, then offered to pay $200 more, but I turned him down. Money is great but I can't put a price on my word. I bought a Colt Python in the early 70's at Western Auto. Didn't have enough cash on me to pick it up that day and put it on layaway. The store manager handed me the weapon and said take it today, I know you, you'll be back soon to pay the rest. You're an honest Customer and I know you've always kept your word. That is trust, and I never want to be the first to break it..

Made two offers to buy from two new sellers and they both accepted my offer.
Neither deal happened. One sold to someone else after committing to me and the other is still for sale but the seller is a total flake. Listed and relisted his Colt 1911 four times
already. Tells me we have a deal then ignores me. I know he’s holding out for a bigger offer.

NEW FLASH - If you accept a buyers offer, stick to your word and follow through.
Is it that damn difficult? Is going back on your word over hoping to make an extra $50.00 to $100.00 worth it?
4w3qxq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom