• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And GOD Said...

Mine is a red nose as well. And an amazing sweet friend. I've never seen an aggression sign or bad behavior on him... Just when seen or feeling danger, he still get ready to protect. He is now 13 years old, and with all the bad side of being old. BUT still faithful. -- Losing his sight, almost!
I know he doesn't have much time. And that it is sad!!
View attachment 3351324
Mine is a red nose as well. And an amazing sweet friend. I've never seen an aggression sign or bad behavior on him... Just when seen or feeling danger, he still get ready to protect. He is now 13 years old, and with all the bad side of being old. BUT still faithful. -- Losing his sight, almost!
View attachment 3351324
View attachment 3351324
View attachment 3351324
So sad and hard but at same time I would never trade 1 second of our time together I wouldn't be here today with my family if not for him amazing gifts from above

View attachment 3351324

117.jpeg

Okay you DO know that being cute is theor only defense, right? My boss's dog has been here ALL week while he was in Fernandina. She's a half grown hound shepherd. She is very sweet ...but she has chewed up a set of blinds, a Samsung charger, my slippers, my grass cutting shoes, a Roku remote...
im really sorry to do this buddy but ive been there so many times with so many pups i should own shares in redwing boots by now but cant help it. LOL :pound: sorry to here bout your shoes

94bb7896d434034a70bf01c3871b20ba.jpg

76c5e973b0f1c237557ae9eed9e3c71f.jpg

4c899d687f413c4633e60128c0a975d8.jpg

e67b3b6592121ecac25c801089023cad.jpg

95a754582508d25faafae27cfc17bfcd.jpg

My two boys stole my heart quickly. The pup with the white blaze is 5 months old now, and pushing eighty pound. His older “brother” is a tightly bound ball of muscle and love at fifty pounds. They’re half pit, half lab and all pure bred love. They wear me out daily, but I wouldn’t trade them for the world! A good dog is truly a blessing from God Almighty, and I have been blessed beyond measure with the dogs I’ve loved over the years. I treasure every day I have with them, and I see every dog I’ve ever had in their eyes.

Eric

Back
Top Bottom