• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo

I believe so....my son has a friend that bought some kind of AR(I choose to call them DR's defensive rifle)....no ammo....so he makes contact with my son, knowing I have ammo....and tried to get my son to get ammo from me.....didn't work....all I have he will get....he didn't want to give up his ammo....ha ha....then an acquaintance of mine texts me a shot of a drum full of 9mm...along with boxes of the same, stacked next to the drum....thousands of rounds....he says "I thought you said 9mm was impossible to find" when I asked the price....it worked out to $.92 a round....he had no idea, and therefore no reference point, and was happy to buy....when I reported to him the pre COVID prices, for that ammo would have been $.15 to $.17 a round he understood....so the answer is yes, they are buying...long way around to get to the answer...sorry

I believe so....my son has a friend that bought some kind of AR(I choose to call them DR's defensive rifle)....no ammo....so he makes contact with my son, knowing I have ammo....and tried to get my son to get ammo from me.....didn't work....all I have he will get....he didn't want to give up his ammo....ha ha....then an acquaintance of mine texts me a shot of a drum full of 9mm...along with boxes of the same, stacked next to the drum....thousands of rounds....he says "I thought you said 9mm was impossible to find" when I asked the price....it worked out to $.92 a round....he had no idea, and therefore no reference point, and was happy to buy....when I reported to him the pre COVID prices, for that ammo would have been $.15 to $.17 a round he understood....so the answer is yes, they are buying...long way around to get to the answer...sorry

.92/round 9mm?
Soon to be a bargain.

I've been here, I see a lot of it posted for sale, i was just wondering is it really selling for that.
I doubt the poors here are buying too much at market prices but the rest of the real world is burning up gunbroker. .22LR is about 20 cents per round, 9mm & .223 over a $1 per and no sign of slowing up.

Back
Top Bottom