17   0
Reaction score

Attachments

• 5779718908672849623.jpg
    5779718908672849623.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 45
Any time soon? No

Eventually? Yes.
well then you should stop saying "when the ammo prices crash" because there will be no crashing prices for YEARS. its going to be 2-3 years at the earliest before things return to normal. quit pretending 9mm is 210 per thousand. its not. thats reality. i have a quarter million dollars standing by for 9mm if its so easy to find at deal prices. please, point the way. me and my cash are sitting here holding our breath.

My experience of over 30 years dealing with the 1994 (and before) AWB and after tells me that ammo NEVER goes down in price. Just like the Carter years of STAGFLATION and credit card interest rates. They never went down. MFRs geared up to meet demand, incurred modernization and efficiency of production expense and had to recuperate the sunk cost.... Every time you INSTALL a Democrat as President, the cause for the increase comes, and it never goes back to status quo.

Only reasons prices are out of hand is due to the second rate companies raising the prices and the hoarders/flippers buying things up in stores that aren't inflating the prices.

Y'all have a very sad outlook on how things will be in the future. Talk all you want how this is the new "norm", but it's brought on by your fear of the unknown. I swear, a small pandemic or a new Democratic president and everyone jumps on the bandwagon & willing to throw their money at things they think won't be around anymore.

Same thing happened with Obama with gun's & that never happened the way most believed. And back then people were stuck with $1k Anderson Arms AR's.

If everyone that is so involved in buying up ammo/guns had put the same amount of effort into keeping a Republican in the White House, we'd never be in this mess. Seems there's more interest in stirring up the pot and creating the fear in not having enough ammo/guns for the "coming war".

But by all means, throw $650-750 at 1,120 steel cased, old, corrosive ammo for your AK. When prices come back down when the supplies catch up to the demand(and they will), you'll see that you could have bought 2k rounds of xm855 for the same amount.

My experience of over 30 years dealing with the 1994 (and before) AWB and after tells me that ammo NEVER goes down in price. Just like the Carter years of STAGFLATION and credit card interest rates. They never went down. MFRs geared up to meet demand, incurred modernization and efficiency of production expense and had to recuperate the sunk cost.... Every time you INSTALL a Democrat as President, the cause for the increase comes, and it never goes back to status quo.

Your 30 years experience isn’t worth much, then. Just recently, post Sandy Hook, ammo was sky high and hard to get (remember the great .22 LR shortage?). Fast forward a couple of years, and ammo prices were dirt cheap. You could get 500 rounds of 9mm for $100 easily.

But, hey, think what you want.

well then you should stop saying "when the ammo prices crash" because there will be no crashing prices for YEARS. its going to be 2-3 years at the earliest before things return to normal. quit pretending 9mm is 210 per thousand. its not. thats reality. i have a quarter million dollars standing by for 9mm if its so easy to find at deal prices. please, point the way. me and my cash are sitting here holding our breath.

You don’t seem to know the definition of the word “eventually”. I’ll give you a hint: Read your second sentence that YOU typed. Read it slowly, if necessary. That’s what eventually means.

P.S. You should have took your cash you are so proud to boast about and purchased ammo the past few years when it was plentiful and cheap.

That’s on you, Mr. Money

Back
Top Bottom