• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo swap/exchange meet up Feb 7, 2021

Martin.png

Hey,

Here my thoughts,
The only reason I offered was to be part of ODT meet and Great, most every place that the so called meat and eat group. Visit has a venue for food even the out fit you swapped at last weekend , everyone spent money with the business.

Here I am in NE Georgia, running a business that only offers wide open space, and fresh air. Hot, cold, wet, or indifferent.

So you decided, I'm happy if you stay at home or bring me money. Those who show up will have something to talk about.

Clp

In this day and time so few are willing to offer their property for us to exercise our rights under the 2nd Amendment.

I personally appreciate the offer for us to do such an event.

As we get closer post up what you are planning to bring and what you would like to see!

edindah edindah Remember its Georgia, weather changes as fast the Ink dries on exorders. Lol

Yep. I was just willing to pay my $10 to see Hayata dripping wet. :yuck::yuck::yuck: :):):) I may even pay $20 for my split personality!

Either way - I will be there!!!

"In this day and time so few are willing to offer their property for us to exercise our rights under the 2nd Amendment.

I personally appreciate the offer for us to do such an event."

Amen to that!!!

It’s 80 miles for me, but it’s just about an hour drive and I love that part of the state! If I have time I’ll go.

Hey,

Here my thoughts,
The only reason I offered was to be part of ODT meet and Great, most every place that the so called meat and eat group. Visit has a venue for food even the out fit you swapped at last weekend , everyone spent money with the business.

Here I am in NE Georgia, running a business that only offers wide open space, and fresh air. Hot, cold, wet, or indifferent.

So you decided, I'm happy if you stay at home or bring me money. Those who show up will have something to talk about.

Clp
Ok, tell us, Will there be any BS about wearing mask?? :behindsofa::boink:

Back
Top Bottom