• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

I have not seen your prices, are you charging $35+ box for 9mm in your time of plenty??

I assume you aren't familiar with us. ;-) Look no further than this deal forum to see our last sale post. This past weekend we had 1000rnd cases of CCI Blazer for $349 and several different varieties of 50rnd boxes including Magtech, S&B, Winchester, and Aguila for under $17/box of 50. Now those sold out during our weekend sale, but we have always tried to keep our prices down even when others are gouging. It isn't worth taking advantage of customers to make a quick buck. Our customers remember that when things return to normal... That being said, we are now seeing cost increases from our distributors, so you will likely see increased pricing as we have to adjust, but those costs aren't increasing as fast as some prices would imply.

I assume you aren't familiar with us. ;-) Look no further than this deal forum to see our last sale post. This past weekend we had 1000rnd cases of CCI Blazer for $349 and several different varieties of 50rnd boxes including Magtech, S&B, Winchester, and Aguila for under $17/box of 50. Now those sold out during our weekend sale, but we have always tried to keep our prices down even when others are gouging. It isn't worth taking advantage of customers to make a quick buck. Our customers remember that when things return to normal... That being said, we are now seeing cost increases from our distributors, so you will likely see increased pricing as we have to adjust, but those costs aren't increasing as fast as some prices would imply.
I have not been by your shop, but you are local and it seems I have done myself a disservice! Lol. Thanks for the reply!

Appalachian Armory, Dawsonville.

Attachments

• 20210922_201056.jpg
    20210922_201056.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom