• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Ive been seeing all these posts about Walmart having various ammo. The ones around my house suck. They never get anything in. Maybe once every 2 months, they’ll get like 2 boxes
I have it on good authority that employees usually get first dibs. They’ll tell you they don’t, but I see it all the time in Woodstock. It gets opened in the back before it ever makes it out. When ammo actually makes it to the shelves is when certain employees are on vacation.

Not a fan of steel case ammo, but $.49/round for .223 isn’t bad.

6AEEA9A2-F88A-4F18-86D9-13B989711C87.jpeg

Academy buford had plenty of 9mm brass in stock today. At 10 am they had about 30 boxes of plain white boxes blazer @19.99 per 50, american eagle 115 @ 21.99 per box. They also had some Winchester Silvertips defensive 9mm. 20 dollars is the new normal. To sell 1000 rounds of 9mm brass @ $500.00 on ODT doesn't sound so scalpy now.

What you mean? I've open and concealed carried many times no one said anything to anyone. No one cares anymore.
What? The company pulled black rifles, handgun ammo and all "evil black rifle" ammo. How deep is your head in the sand sir?

I don't give a damn about what the employees think, that doesn't matter.

What? The company pulled black rifles, handgun ammo and all "evil black rifle" ammo. How deep is your head in the sand sir?

I don't give a damn about what the employees think, that doesn't matter.
The comments hijack the ammo seeking thread with opinions, please stop that.

Back
Top Bottom