• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ammo scalpers

What I'll never understand is people who claim they hate all the flippers on the ODT, but also claim they don't need any ammo.

If you don't need ammo, then why are you going through the ammunition classifieds looking at prices?

Obviously, like the flippers, you have too much free time on your hands.
Nahhhh....

Let’s talk about “Cerakote”- DID YOU DROPPED THE PRICE due to the pandemic situation? :becky::becky::boink:

Lot of people buying 10 packs of “TP” to flip which is stupid, me I buy 10 packs so I can wipe my A** so I don’t have a turtle head poping out while I try to find some because of the stupid flippers/gouging that’s going on lol.
Lets play some poker soon... I’ve got my stack ready...
5B52D77B-22A2-47E8-9FDB-A34E6941CA9C.gif

SSDD
I recently bought a pistol in a caliber I had never owned. Had to find ammo, right?
Did I find some? Yep.
Did I pay more than I would have last year? Yep
Was I happy to get it? You bet your sweet asp!
Also, in the interest of topping off, I bought a few hundred rounds of other calibers at recent prices.
Willing seller, willing buyer, no harm, no foul.
So, I really can’t understand how this topic keeps popping up, over, and over, and...
BTW, I’ve got some listed that’s apparently too high so the market will seek and find it’s floor.

SSDD
I recently bought a pistol in a caliber I had never owned. Had to find ammo, right?
Did I find some? Yep.
Did I pay more than I would have last year? Yep
Was I happy to get it? You bet your sweet asp!
Also, in the interest of topping off, I bought a few hundred rounds of other calibers at recent prices.
Willing seller, willing buyer, no harm, no foul.
So, I really can’t understand how this topic keeps popping up, over, and over, and...
BTW, I’ve got some listed that’s apparently too high so the market will seek and find it’s floor.
This market maybe (ODT) but in the real world where grown ups play and do business? Nah, your price probably fine.

Back
Top Bottom