• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ammo scalpers

Oh and I would flip the **** out of some ammo if I found some selling for way under current market value.

I’m not interested in hunting for it though for the small amount of profit it would bring though so I guess I’ll remain one of the good guys who doesn’t flip ammo.

The only difference is I’m too lazy to do it.

Even "avocados" prices goes higher when supply is shorter...

There are two tiers to this...

Supply is lower than normal and demand is higher, so prices on ammo might go up a tad. That said, when you find it at Walmart and Academy, the prices only went up somewhat.

The scalpers are taking what supply there is, wiping it out, and then taking that higher retail price, and doubling and tripling it.

Meaning, that supply and demand is only driving the price up what, 30-50%?

The additional 300% markup, is all scalpers, and thats why they are scum.

There are two tiers to this...

Supply is lower than normal and demand is higher, so prices on ammo might go up a tad. That said, when you find it at Walmart and Academy, the prices only went up somewhat.

The scalpers are taking what supply there is, wiping it out, and then taking that higher retail price, and doubling and tripling it.

Meaning, that supply and demand is only driving the price up what, 30-50%?

The additional 300% markup, is all scalpers, and thats why they are scum.

Want to buy my R6?

Oh and I would flip the **** out of some ammo if I found some selling for way under current market value.

I’m not interested in hunting for it though for the small amount of profit it would bring though so I guess I’ll remain one of the good guys who doesn’t flip ammo.

The only difference is I’m too lazy to do it.

My time is worth more to me. I have a job... And I highly doubt that standing in line at 4am for hours on end in the cold, and then listing online and shipping stuff or driving to meet people, is gonna pay me anywhere near what I am already making working from home...

If someone has lots of free time and doesn't have a real job, then maybe the $20-$30 an hour profit they make is worthwhile. For some of us, that time spent isn't worth it for us at that price...

Back
Top Bottom