• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ammo scalpers

I’ve been using both my hands to FREE RHINGS UP ADOUND THE HOUSE.. I still dont need any Ammo.. do anybody wanta buy a Taurus g3 that I paid 300 for .. I’ll sell it for 425.. comes with a 5.0o light I put on it
Flip that brazilian piece of junk and get you a real gun like a Glock :thumb:

My time is worth more to me. I have a job... And I highly doubt that standing in line at 4am for hours on end in the cold, and then listing online and shipping stuff or driving to meet people, is gonna pay me anywhere near what I am already making working from home...

If someone has lots of free time and doesn't have a real job, then maybe the $20-$30 an hour profit they make is worthwhile. For some of us, that time spent isn't worth it for us at that price...
So, you're saying you don't flip due to simple economics. If things were different, you would be joining the "Greedy, selfish, little people... No integrity at all.".

OK.

This site would have dried up and gone the way of the Dodo if not for a few folks like you and I keeping it alive.
You would think that they could at least show some gratitude or something... Bloody savages...

Oh please! hahahaha! Any statement where you compare yourself to BIKER is just stupid. You are not BIKER and never will be. You are no more than a want to be.....and a very poor want to be at that! What a joke! hahahahahahaha!

I'm glad I bought a ton of ammo several years ago, looking at the asking price of some of it here for sale, some of these people have lost their freaking minds, but it's a free market, thank you Lord, I thought ahead. It's gone beyond scalping to a full scale Wagon Train massacre :shocked:

If you are scooping up ammo to resell you suck. On the other hand, if you are selling ammo you already had and don't need selling for less than going rate is stupid. The people who buy from flippers at higher than market are just being silly.

Back
Top Bottom