• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices on ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think it’ll be ga arms for me FROM NOW ON...tried to buy some ammo from a guy today at less than what he had it listed for.. ever here of negotiations.. half of his Ammo was ga arms Ammo.. theirs was cheaper.. so I went and got from ga arms.. matter of fact I bought Ammo from this dude in the past and he didn’t bother telling me it was reloads he had got from another member.. if I’m not mistaken it’s against the rules(or was) for selling reloads that aren’t listed in the ad as reloads... I could’ve reported him but I didn’t.. hindsight is 20 20 I guess.. so yes GA ARMS HAS MY BUSINESS FROM NOW ON.. well they did already for the most part..most of the people lately posting their guns and ammo.. Y.S.I.T.H.

I’ve had some Ga Arms reloads that smoked so bad when fired them I wondered if they were loaded with black powder. And about as hard to clean off gun and self after a hundred or so rounds.
And as I and others have already stated, you can find clean burning factory ammo about as cheap.

...tried to buy some ammo from a guy today at less than what he had it listed for.. ever here of negotiations...

I'm going to be purposefully vague to avoid a "callout", but I made an offer earlier today on some used mags and loose ammo. He was asking $11 shy of retail new prices (including tax and shipping). I offered him $30 less than asking price. I was told it was already a steal at asking price. Very well then, moving on...

I'm going to be purposefully vague to avoid a "callout", but I made an offer earlier today on some used mags and loose ammo. He was asking $11 shy of retail new prices (including tax and shipping). I offered him $30 less than asking price. I was told it was already a steal at asking price. Very well then, moving on...
That’s exactly what I did.. I was going to drive to him.. guess his ga arms ballistic tips are golden.. I just went to ga and and got what I needed and a t-shirt.. closer and cheaper since I didn’t have to drive to him.. o well guess he has posted for sale to keep his ol lady off of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom