• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices on ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have factory loaded ammo. Ask anyone that gets ammo from them, you won’t find one bad review about them. Been in business over 40 years.

Actually... You will. The brass they use is not always the best, and who knows how many times it has been reloaded before you get to it. I have had several cracked cases from them. Some 5.56 failures as well. I consider them 1 step above Ultimax ammo. I would buy them, but if/when I find it at the same price or cheaper I buy most any other brand first.

And before any one says I have not used enough of them. I'm well into 50K plus rnds of their ammo. Before 2012, I trusted them and used them almost exclusively. Since 2012 the quality and price don't match any longer.

I will give Ga arms credit though. If you use a non military caliber, like .357 Mag or Sig, 30-30, 10MM, ETC.. They usually have good prices on but the two most popular calibers (9mm, 5.56) they are over priced on.

ezgif-7-81942d99ba1c.gif

Ga arms normal prices are usually higher then factory, NON reloaded ammo. Before 2012, they might have been a player in the game but after 2012 they had to raise their prices and they honestly have not come down since.

You want a quick jolt. Walk up to them at a gun show and check their prices! I wont even bother anymore.

I've both sides to Ga Arms. You either love them, or hate them. I personally have never had an issue with their ammo and have been shooting their stuff for quiet some time now. But if I find it cheaper somewhere else, I buy it cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom