• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo price gouging?? WTH...

Can't think of a better way to end the weekend than crying about pricing. Looking forward to Monday.
Hell, those tears ain’t for me. I buy it cheap and stack it deep. I just hate to see people pay more than needed because they don’t have the knowledge. One thing for sure, he learned a lesson.

Your friend might be a dumbass.
giphy.gif

Your friend might be a dumbass. Does he also buy overpriced trucks or houseware items? Or just overpriced ammo?

*I hope my "friends" never blast me out for overpaying for something as essential as ammo.
Maybe dumb (in knowledge on ammo) but not a “dumbass” I sure as hell didn’t blast him out. Like I said, he just didn’t know better. His own research, after the fact, brought him the new found knowledge.

Maybe dumb (in knowledge on ammo) but not a “dumbass” I sure as hell didn’t blast him out. Like I said, he just didn’t know better. His own research, after the fact, brought him the new found knowledge.

Well your on here blasting Atl Arms for "ridiculous" pricing. After the fact research usually only breeds buyers remorse.

Huh... I’ve never put ammo in that category. Personally, it falls in the category of essential items.

Essential?? Really?

WTF do you need to buy ammo now if you consider it essential? Why do you not have enough ammo on hand to cover your needs?

Insulin is essential for some, food is essential for all, water is essential for all. Ammo is not essential for anyone, it is a want, not a need.

Well your on here blasting Atl Arms for "ridiculous" pricing. After the fact research usually only breeds buyers remorse.

No where did I blast Atlanta Arms. Re- read the post... Atlanta Arm’s web site shows it at a list price “LESS” than what he paid. The local store he purchased it from is the one who jacked the price up.
Damn... I gotta admit, I even chuckled at the Dumbass remark.

Back
Top Bottom