• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AMMO/POWW Anyone?

I'm hesitant to buy anything due to the rise of inflation and the chance of a market crash coming.

Judging by the chart below of it's 5 year history, I'd be worried if the current spike in price was due to the very unusual demand in ammo. It won't continue like this and it will gradually level out from it's spike in price.

I'm far from a professional in the stock market, but with a possible crash coming I'd rather hold my cash until a crash either happens or the market stabilizes. My current holdings focus on dividend reinvesting with established companies that I don't mind holding for the next 30 years.

Screenshot 2021-07-19 at 09-18-11 AMMO, Inc (POWW) Stock Price Today, Quote News.png

Just looked into POWW stock & it show's it carries a dividend which nice but that may drop or be cut if something were to happen to the whole market.

The ammo it distributes is STREAK Visual Ammunition; One Precise Shot; Stelth Subsonic; Jesse James; Jeff Rann's & it seems it operates Gunbroker.com .

All the small name brands could be a start to the portfolio of companies they hold, but when the drop in sales will inevitably hit them I don't think the current price or dividend will be safe.

Screenshot 2021-07-19 at 09-44-41.png

I picked up a few shares. Also did Smith and Wesson before it spiked to 32.00 dollars. I just like throwing some money to the gun/ammo guys. Poww has a lot of people backing the company which is a good thing. I haven’t seen their new trader ammo. At 7-8 bucks I think anything is worth the gamble if you are in it for the long hall. Of course if you are trying to make a quick profit I don’t know if this is the stock for you. I am not a financial advisor and know that I am not smart either. Good luck! What else are you thinking about buying?

I picked up a few shares. Also did Smith and Wesson before it spiked to 32.00 dollars. I just like throwing some money to the gun/ammo guys. Poww has a lot of people backing the company which is a good thing. I haven’t seen their new trader ammo. At 7-8 bucks I think anything is worth the gamble if you are in it for the long hall. Of course if you are trying to make a quick profit I don’t know if this is the stock for you. I am not a financial advisor and know that I am not smart either. Good luck! What else are you thinking about buying?
RGR

Back
Top Bottom