• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo at Adv. Outdoors - INSANE!!!

Millions and millions of new gun owners have never bought at "pre panic" prices. This is totally normal for them.

Probably look at you funny if you bring it up, just like the days gas was 25 cent a gallon.....wow look, one of those Fudds.

OttoMan OttoMan there was a guy on here sailing a complete Lee setup not to far from you for about 4 bills a few days ago. Brand new, never used. I think it even came with a couple die sets. The problem is supplies are as scarce as frog hairs and prices are as high as a Georgia pine. But if you get a press and supplies I’ll come your way and help a brother out.

I want to learn reloading. Who can teach this?
You MILSURP Collector MILSURP Collector should make some classes, I will sign up!!

Believe it or not I took a free class at Adventure Outdoors with my son. He was really into it and we bought a complete set up from someone here on ODT.

I did a little reloading for a few years but since I retired in January have been doing more. Luckily we bought powder, primers and bullets early.

I had been picking up my brass for a few years as well before I started reloading.

Believe it or not I took a free class at Adventure Outdoors with my son. He was really into it and we bought a complete set up from someone here on ODT.

I did a little reloading for a few years but since I retired in January have been doing more. Luckily we bought powder, primers and bullets early.

I had been picking up my brass for a few years as well before I started reloading.

It’s one of the activities I do to relax. Probably use it as a stress reliever more than any other activity I do. It just kinda takes you away from all the chaos for a while. My wife calls it “My Therapist”. Sorry, didn’t mean to hijack the OP’s thread.

Back
Top Bottom