• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo at Adv. Outdoors - INSANE!!!

Today I was driving by Smyrna and I decided to have a quick stop at A.O., to check ammos and others stuffs. They have tons of ammos, all of them. BUT, Boys, Oh Man... Their prices are just ridiculous and imoraly high!! I think by doing this, AO may will lose my visits for good... I can't understand HOW Academy can sell, with almost normal prices and AO can't. Are they buying their ammo from Academy and reselling them? It is just insane!
.22 - $0.25 per round
9mm - $0.80 per round
5.56 - $1.00 per round

And goes on and on. - I start a conversation with a gentleman, as we both were like "What is this?" kinda, with their prices. This poor guy came from Tifton area, with the hope of getting great deals. He didn't.

So, If you are here Mr Jay Wallace, I think you're going a bit crazy Sir. That's too greedy for me; you are taking advantage of a great Community of Left Alone Patriots that would buy some of those ammos and firearms.

Rant is over...:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

View attachment 3273358 View attachment 3273359 View attachment 3273360 View attachment 3273361
Hell will officially be froze over when I buy 1k Rds of fmj 9mm for 8 hunnitt

Hey, at least they have it if you need it.

I can't imagine needing it that bad but maybe someone else does.

It's called Freedom. Your business, your rules.

Like their range. When it first opened I found out they claim any brass that hits the floor. That's why I've never shot there. But hey, their place, their rules, right?

Oh, and all of ODT could boycott them and I don't see them going out of business any time soon. They must be doing something right.

They'll sell every last round. There are a lot of new gun owners who don't even know there was "pre-panic" pricing and they think this is pretty normal. And, this is Atlanta - there are a lot of people here making a buttload of money.

Most of the prices you quoted are similar to most online dealers right now. I hope prices fall but there are a lot of factors applying constant upward pressure - labor market, transportation costs, and last but not least, the gubmint.

Back
Top Bottom