• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo alert

Point is OP posted an alert looking out for those who do not have ammo and cannot find it in their area to go to the following spots. It happens. Some dude found the opportunity to be all righteous and flame him when he was merely just suggesting a spot he saw ammo. Perhaps we should all just line up to the dude who hoards his ammo saying he never panic'd in his lifetime. Gtfo.

Point is OP posted an alert looking out for those who do not have ammo and cannot find it in their area to go to the following spots. It happens. Some dude found the opportunity to be all righteous and flame him when he was merely just suggesting a spot he saw ammo. Perhaps we should all just line up to the dude who hoards his ammo saying he never panic'd in his lifetime. Gtfo.

Nobody flamed on anyone but several have pointed out the hypocrisy and ills of continuing to do business where our interests are being subverted and how we won’t contribute - I don’t think the OP took it that way either - As for this other thought ? Yes go get ammo from those who thought to prepare and hoard it ahead of time — LOL — I’m sure they haven’t prepared for that as well

I just find it sad that anyone who has lived through the many previous shortages could still be having this as a problem now but it does seem to explain their mindset on a lot of related subjects

For all the stone casters I have but one question. And dont get me wrong. I feel the same way you do about my freedom. My Constitution. And everything else you guys are *****in about here. But how many of us went to Wally world recently to at least TRY TO score some dirt cheap ammo when they decided to dictate evil ammo from the ammo they thought we needed or they might trust us with till their agenda passed forth. Im pretty sure most of us work our asses off for the money we spend. So if Dick has a good buy on ammo,as long as Dick dont want to touch or see mine,I will cinch my mask and walk in there like I own the place,and reap the ammo bargains, if its there. While the bargains are there. I too have a friend thats got enough ammo for target practicing and such. But like someone said earlier, Id rather buy as I go shooting than to have to bother my friend.

First of all, screen name is fitting.

Also, couldn't tell you about how many went to Walmart to score the cheap ammo. I wasn't one of them. I have learned that paying the cheapest price isn't always the best move. And I'm not just saying that because I figured out the neckbeards actually worked at my local Walmarts a few years ago, lol. It applies in all things, I hope that some have realized this with the recent China attack.

First of all, screen name is fitting.

Also, couldn't tell you about how many went to Walmart to score the cheap ammo. I wasn't one of them. I have learned that paying the cheapest price isn't always the best move. And I'm not just saying that because I figured out the neckbeards actually worked at my local Walmarts a few years ago, lol. It applies in all things, I hope that some have realized this with the recent China attack.
So, I suppose you had rather ride the marta bus to work, to keep from buying middle eastern oil products at the local camel jockey store so you can drive your own vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom