• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo alert

I'm so glad I started reloading a few years back! If/when the stores are all out of ammo, I wander out to the garage and make a few hundreds rounds before heading to the range. I don't even feel "shortages" anymore. That said, I'd rather buy reloading supplies online and pay hazmat fees than buy them from dicks.
Yea there was a bench already set up with a press on here i saw at some point, kind of thinking i shouldve bought that.

For all the stone casters I have but one question. And dont get me wrong. I feel the same way you do about my freedom. My Constitution. And everything else you guys are bitchin about here. But how many of us went to Wally world recently to at least TRY TO score some dirt cheap ammo when they decided to dictate evil ammo from the ammo they thought we needed or they might trust us with till their agenda passed forth. Im pretty sure most of us work our asses off for the money we spend. So if Dick has a good buy on ammo,as long as Dick dont want to touch or see mine,I will cinch my mask and walk in there like I own the place,and reap the ammo bargains, if its there. While the bargains are there. I too have a friend thats got enough ammo for target practicing and such. But like someone said earlier, Id rather buy as I go shooting than to have to bother my friend.

For all the stone casters I have but one question. And dont get me wrong. I feel the same way you do about my freedom. My Constitution. And everything else you guys are *****in about here. But how many of us went to Wally world recently to at least TRY TO score some dirt cheap ammo when they decided to dictate evil ammo from the ammo they thought we needed or they might trust us with till their agenda passed forth. Im pretty sure most of us work our asses off for the money we spend. So if Dick has a good buy on ammo,as long as Dick dont want to touch or see mine,I will cinch my mask and walk in there like I own the place,and reap the ammo bargains, if its there. While the bargains are there. I too have a friend thats got enough ammo for target practicing and such. But like someone said earlier, Id rather buy as I go shooting than to have to bother my friend.
Or went in lookin for TP!!!

yall got any more of the white t shirts.png

For all the stone casters I have but one question. And dont get me wrong. I feel the same way you do about my freedom. My Constitution. And everything else you guys are *****in about here. But how many of us went to Wally world recently to at least TRY TO score some dirt cheap ammo when they decided to dictate evil ammo from the ammo they thought we needed or they might trust us with till their agenda passed forth. Im pretty sure most of us work our asses off for the money we spend. So if Dick has a good buy on ammo,as long as Dick dont want to touch or see mine,I will cinch my mask and walk in there like I own the place,and reap the ammo bargains, if its there. While the bargains are there. I too have a friend thats got enough ammo for target practicing and such. But like someone said earlier, Id rather buy as I go shooting than to have to bother my friend.
I would be one of those that heard about the dirt cheap ammo and nonetheless, didn't bother to go. But, then again, I didn't need any.

If I didn’t already have ammunition like I was planning for there to be no more ever - And I was just a casual user rather than an addic - I still wouldn’t buy it from dick’s - I would and find it elsewhere

As for walmart ? Same thing - Although I do still grace their parking lot for ODT meets occasionally

If I had a son working at dick’s or walmart and a daughter working in a whorehouse I would try to get my son out first

dick’s & walmart sent me a message and I heard it

I would be one of those that heard about the dirt cheap ammo and nonetheless, didn't bother to go. But, then again, I didn't need any.
I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I doubt I need any ammo either. Unless the dollar totally crashes and we begin to use it for currency. I was pressed for time last Sunday and didnt dig into the 9mm stash before the kid and I went to do some blasting. I figured Id just grab some at Academy since it was on the way. Needless to say they were out after I stood in the covid line for 20 min just to enter the store. But im resourceful. Bought a few lbs of tannerite and salvaged the day with the kid. The Marlin 44mag sets it off quite nicely. Dicks was only 5 min away,had I thought of it.

Back
Top Bottom