• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo alert

With all the new "blue state" gun owners, I'm not convinced it is "inevitable" that the 2A is going away. Strikes me as another msm "truth" like "no Republican will ever get elected again because of the changing demographics." They've been peddling that drivel since 1968.

Very true but you can't go solely on the past to predict the future outcome of this country. Present is where its at. If you can ignore that then you'll be scared if and when its too late.

And you own nothing Made in China or is it OK because you bought from a company you're comfortable with ?

You are missing the point. This isn't about made in China. It's about actively supporting a company that has came out loudly in favor of gun control. AND practices it daily.

You are missing the point. This isn't about made in China. It's about actively supporting a company that has came out loudly in favor of gun control. AND practices it daily.
That’s where I’m at with them. Not to bash the OP here but there’s a reason their shelves are full. And in my opinion hopefully soon their doors will also be closed. It’s like opening a night club that targets the rap audience and then coming out in favor of the KKK and wondering why customers aren’t showing up.:pound:

Pshaw! I've been butt hurt by many companies in my lifetime, not all in the sporting goods business either, but I don't allow my disagreements with their practices or principles influence my buying decisions.

This doesn't mean that if I shop at Dick's for a good deal on ammo. then I am against the 2nd. Amendment. It means that I'm using some economic savvy when I decide to spend my hard earned savings. My not shopping at Dick's doesn't mean a thing to their balance sheet - in case you haven't noticed the guns and ammo. section of their stores represents only a small percentage of their total product/service lines.

And as for not shopping at Dick's on principle to make a point, then go for it if it makes you feel better, I just haven't been able to rationalize this in my own mind. Just my 02c.

Back
Top Bottom