• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo 9MM 124GR FMJ NORMA – QTY 50 $14.99 +tax, 30CPR Free shipping over $150

Finally got them on the phone. They said their email system had issues on Thursday and Friday but he was able to re-send my confirmation to me. So if you didn’t get a confirmation email that’s what happened. He also said orders placed around that time should be shipping out on Weds this week.

Ordered 1000 rounds Nov 27, late day.
Conf email received immediately.
Note received this morning below.
My first order with Normashooting, very professional so far.

Hello Shey

Thank you for placing an order on Normashooting.com.

We at Norma wanted to inform you that we are currently working on fulfilling your, and many more orders that were placed during Black Friday weekend. Due to the huge influx of orders, we are currently not able to fulfill as fast as we usually would. Please be assured though, you will get your order and we are putting all our energy into getting your order shipped as fast as possible.

We wish you a great week and look forward to your next order with us!

Sincerely
Your Normashooting Team

Ordered 1000 rounds Nov 27, late day.
Conf email received immediately.
Note received this morning below.
My first order with Normashooting, very professional so far.

Hello Shey

Thank you for placing an order on Normashooting.com.

We at Norma wanted to inform you that we are currently working on fulfilling your, and many more orders that were placed during Black Friday weekend. Due to the huge influx of orders, we are currently not able to fulfill as fast as we usually would. Please be assured though, you will get your order and we are putting all our energy into getting your order shipped as fast as possible.

We wish you a great week and look forward to your next order with us!

Sincerely
Your Normashooting Team
I got the same email. I ordered for stock so I’m just thankful to get a decent deal

Yeah, same here today...

Finally got them on the phone. They said their email system had issues on Thursday and Friday but he was able to re-send my confirmation to me. So if you didn’t get a confirmation email that’s what happened. He also said orders placed around that time should be shipping out on Weds this week.
Ordered Saturday the 27th, got the confirmation Tuesday the 30th.
I've read the warning about they are running behind, but, order still showing "on hold". Anybody get theirs shipped yet?

Not yet, I placed mine on the night of the 26th. I’ve spoke to them on the phone multiple times to check on mine and they have all said they are just running behind on shipping due to the amount of orders received during Black Friday sale.

Back
Top Bottom