• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon has locked us out

Today at 12:59 PM#9
New
I'm waiting on a real lawyer that understands the constitution to sue Amazon and Paypal's ass. Enjoyment of a constitutionally protected right is not something a company doing business with the public can discriminate against...

I'm with Lionheart, if they can't say we won't let you do business with us because you're gay, transgender, Democrat, whatever; how can they say you can't do business with us because you like guns? Big time double standard.

So publicly owned companies in America, that trade on a major stock exchange, can now discriminate against and choose not to do business with someone purely because they don't agree with their politics? Notice I did not say privately owned companies.

I'm waiting on a real lawyer that understands the constitution to sue Amazon and Paypal's ass. Enjoyment of a constitutionally protected right is not something a company doing business with the public can discriminate against...

Heck I don’t have paypal because I’ve been banned twice for selling and buying gun accessories

Today at 12:59 PM#9
New

I'm with Lionheart, if they can't say we won't let you do business with us because you're gay, transgender, Democrat, whatever; how can they say you can't do business with us because you like guns? Big time double standard.
Yikes, didn't realize my bar card is no good anymore.

I sell a good bit on eBay (they’re an easier crowd than you all most of the time). I’ve now had my selling privileges taken away multiple times for selling “assault weapon” parts. One was an AAC 51t muzzle brake and the other was an old bakelite AK grip. I kind of see it with the grip. Other than the fact that everyone sells grips. But you can literally type AAC 51t on eBay and bring up tons of items. So yeah, all those big corporate companies have gone soft and are trying not to offend the left wing

The problem with the lawsuit: Amazon and PayPal are not state actors. The bakery won on Religious freedom grounds as a private business...When the gov't starts trying to follow suit of the major tech players and other platforms (i.e. what Instagram has started doing in banning company pages, banning content, etc.), then the lawsuits will begin. Until then the constitutional arguments are extremely limited.
Cool, then I am golden. I worship Pew, the God of boomsticks. Anyone that stands between me and my Pew are infringing on my religious rights.

Back
Top Bottom