• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon has locked us out

Wait, so you think that some 2nd amendment group can force Amazon to take payments from gun related groups because of the 2nd amendment?

I get the all or nothing argument and ALL of these liberal slanted businesses just pick and choose what they will or will not accept. I just don't think the all or nothing argument works on entities as large as Amazon or Paypal but did work in a smaller arena like a bakery in CO.

you dont try and change the policy,they will do that. you force them to apply their rules evenly. when they are forced to lose all the revenue from ebay and amazon,they will back off.
the bakery did not choose to make a cake for some homosexuals,but not for others.
they chose not to make a cake for any homosexuals. so as big as they are,they cant choose to allow purchases of firearm related items on some sites,but discriminate against others. what they are attempting is a monopoly on sales,if they limit the places you can pay for goods to their sites. then they are controlling the merchandise and the forms of payment,it kinda sounds like racketeering..
this is breaking the law,they will keep getting away with it....until someone stops them..

Lol..I knew that was coming
IMG_6065.JPG

just had some fun..asked about 20 questions on gun parts on amazon.
"how can you sell this? its a gun part,you locked the ODT out of amazon pay because of guns,and you sell the parts?" tried to word them all a little different..
need to keep asking
could not seem to find a "prohibited" button on the pages..

Back
Top Bottom