• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazing Cheap Fire ANT Control

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
651   1
Reaction score
I had my doubts on this one but this is absolutely amazing...

In a gallon of water I mix 2 oz of molasses and 2 oz of Zep Citrus cleaner...
For whatever reason the orange seems to work the best.
Mixed it in a watering can remove the spray disperser and poor about a half a gallon into the center of the mound put the disperser back on and immediately spray around the mound...
Fire ants hate molasses and the orange cleaner melts fat disintegrating the fire ants almost instantly...
I had about 20 very large Mounds and every single chemical I tried just move them onto another spot...
Applied yesterday and every single Mound is dead...
Tractor Supply for the Zep.
Local grocery store for cheap molasses...
The orange cleaner will kill grass so use sparingly...

Probably pet friendly too. Thanx for the tip...
Exactly found this in a livestock thread from some natural tree hugging dude.
Which immediately sent up the BS flag but I figured what the heck.
Have the stuff around the house and immediately there were results and my fat butt on the way to Tractor Supply

Is the Zep product a orange “concentrate” or just a spray bottle that you open and pour into the recipe? Do you have a product code or a photo of the bottle?

Is the Zep product a orange “concentrate” or just a spray bottle that you open and pour into the recipe? Do you have a product code or a photo of the bottle?
I'm sorry I no longer have the bottle it was a large one possibly a half gallon they did not have the concentrate so I tried it and it did exactly what it was supposed to do I think it was about 11 or $12 I'll check around

22A0089F-315D-4139-9CBA-75AB28A33A38.png 22A0089F-315D-4139-9CBA-75AB28A33A38.png This works as well, without killing your grass

Back
Top Bottom