• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I alone? Just curious.....

(M)

Default rank <3500 posts
100% Chuck Norris approved
104   0
Reaction score
So I've been watching this youtube channel called howtohunt.com. This professional hunting guide named Steve tells stories from his life in the woods. Some are amazing, some are out there, and some are really quite funny....Anyway he has a few stories where he tells how himself and a few others have had bigfoot run ins.
Most will laugh this off but I personally have had 2 encounters myself. Both were in VA a few years back, along the Blue ridge mountain range.
The 1st time I was coming out after a day of scouting the Fort Lewis WMA. Instead of following the trail down a mountain spine, I decided it would be quicker to drop into this dark holler and cut across some swamp land. Long story short, once I got down towards the bottom I was overwhelmed with a feeling of dread. It was out of nowhere since I'd been having an awesome day. I had the feeling of being watched so I slowly scanned my surroundings and saw a really large, dark, humanoid figure more or less 50yds back up the ridge right where I had just come through. I figured my eyes were playing tricks on me but than it moved closer. Only having a knife and a walking stick with me and not wanting to run or panic I steadily made my way along the swamp outskirts and back to my truck before it got to dark to see.

The 2nd time I was driving at 9:30pm to a little country store to buy a jug of milk. It was only a 10min trip that I had made hundreds of times without incident. Halfway there, in a lonely section without any houses, where the road goes between the foot of a mountain and a decent size creek an upright figure walked out in front of my truck. It wasn't very big, maybe 4' but it definitely wasn't a person or a bear. I guess it could have been a gorilla but there's usually a shortage of those running loose in Virginia. It was covered in black hair/fur from head to toe and as I stopped my truck not to run into it, it looked over at me, hastened its pace and disappeared down the embankment towards the creek.

I was wondering if any one else has had any encounters here in GA or any other unexplainable run ins to share.

I believe fully. Those are interesting experiences. I’ve never had one myself but it’s almost comical at this point that people don’t believe in the potential and pursue the truth.

Reactions: MAF
Check out Sasquatch Chronicles with Wes on YouTube and I think you’ll feel better knowing you’re not the only one

I believe fully. Those are interesting experiences. I’ve never had one myself but it’s almost comical at this point that people don’t believe in the potential and pursue the truth.
I can tell you the one in the truck was a lot less sphincter tightening than the one on foot in the woods!

Back
Top Bottom