• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Altered my hot sauce

MacTavish

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
I use several different hot sauces for taste and heat. One of my sauces is Frank's Original. Today I took the 23oz. bottle, which was ¾ full and added approx. 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika. The heat was not affected, but the flavor changed to a hot sauce that will be a killer with broiled seafood.

I’ve always liked Tabasco ! A friend who travels brings me hot sauce from all over. Got one called baron blazing hot sauce made in St. Andrew, Grenada that is great and another is Mayanik Chile habanero made in Menda Yucatán Mexico . It’s hot as hale but with a good flavor and have to use in small amounts!

I got tired of the Louisiana style hot sauces a couple of years ago. Now, I'm hooked on David Tran's Siracha "Rooster Sauce." Before that is was Valentina. I go though stages I guess. There are a lot of good ones out there. But buy the real thing. Tran is living the dream. A Vietnamese immigrant made himself into a millionaire the American way.
x5143262040.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0h7WZzjh33.jpg

I use several different hot sauces for taste and heat. One of my sauces is Frank's Original. Today I took the 23oz. bottle, which was ¾ full and added approx. 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika. The heat was not affected, but the flavor changed to a hot sauce that will be a killer with broiled seafood.
Get rid of all that weak ass flavored vinegar, this stuff is good, decent heat and consistency.
Not over powering at all.
Used to love Tabasco and Franks, now they just taste like vinegar.
image.jpg

Don’t normally care for habanero, but there’s a Mexican Restaurant in Jefferson Ga that has a great green habanero sauce that is out of this world. Lots of heat but doesn’t overpower the flavor.

Back
Top Bottom