• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alright all you homemade soap guys...

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
My wife found this locally and believe it or not, it smells real good even with this combination.

F7C6B486-1219-4816-AA3A-0466D66D21AE.jpeg

Sadly the outdoor festivals are not being granted permits this Fall - not a great time to be in the outdoor festival bidness!

I would like to smell that scent combination though!
Y'all have a Great product...period. I don't know much , but I think you'd do well making friends with a local salon? We're still enjoying our last refill. Some jackwagon just hit Kim's car Friday but when thangs cool down, I hope to re-up.

Y'all have a Great product...period. I don't know much , but I think you'd do well making friends with a local salon? We're still enjoying our last refill. Some jackwagon just hit Kim's car Friday but when thangs cool down, I hope to re-up.

Agreed...she found this at a local antique store.

Sadly the outdoor festivals are not being granted permits this Fall - not a great time to be in the outdoor festival bidness!

I would like to smell that scent combination though!
Your Bride makes some of the best soap I have ever been introduced to. Come on up and we can meet for lunch! Pimp Man!
During the Spring and Summer in Ellijay, they have a farmers market set at the Court House along the road off the Round about..All the crafters and farmers sell their bounties to all the locals and tourist..It has become quite an event with many pop up tents..Might want to check it out..It starts at I believe 08:00 to at least noon....

Back
Top Bottom