• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All the folks asking $700+ for Glocks... (Thread on Economy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rr5tt
I’m grown up enough not to get triggered enough to start a thread about the price someone is asking for something, how about you?

I do own a Glock, a 26 as a matter of fact. I’m not much of a fan of them though, however CZ’s are a different story.

What difference does it make what someone is asking, regardless if the economy is booming or heading into a recession. Keep doubling down about what someone’s property is worth to you though.
Damn meerkat, he still doesn't get your post!!

On a side note, I do have a nice custom made Glock. Professionally done. Can include barrel, trigger, mag, slide, sights, box, paperwork, cleaning rod, backstraps (although they won't do you any good) for an additional $550.

Base price as is is $800

3591950.jpg

If I see Glox actually sailing for $700 I will be posting mine.
Honestly, you should.

Lot's of folks are coming up short on finding what they want at gun shops, because inventory is dwindling and demand is up.

I had someone make me a cash offer on a gun I didn't really intend on selling for cash. It's a sellers matket...for now. I think that's all about to change.

Honestly, you should.

Lot's of folks are coming up short on finding what they want at gun shops, because inventory is dwindling and demand is up.

I had someone make me a cash offer on a gun I didn't really intend on selling for cash. It's a sellers matket...for now. I think that's all about to change.

Total serious question here. What makes you think that’s about to change?

That could get some traction with @Rolling_trip you should hit him up.

That Hi-Point Raffle I posted for VCDL sold out the same day. They were selling tickets for 50 HP 9mm custom (VCDL seal) carbines that HP was donating. 1 in 40 chance of winning one.
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/gun-raffle-for-vcdl.2165333/
https://go.rallyup.com/support2a
There must be some desperate love for any firearm including Hi-Points. Matt Lee tried destroying quite a few HPs recently but was unsuccessful.

Probably one of the most durable guns next to an AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom