• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alien Gear Holster

I have one of these for my g23 and it is great! Also if you ever decide that you want to change your edc you can send them the plastic shell and they will send you back one to fit the pistol you are going to start carrying. Free!!

Nice review. Simple & to the point.

After many years of carrying a Milt Sparks I kept hearing people rave about these new hybrids. Finally I decided to give them a try.
I tried both the Crossbreed & the MTAC & felt the Comp-Tac was of higher quality so went that route for a couple years.
Most people prefer the hybrids w/ the leather backing but I much prefer less material contact against my skin... especially in the summer as well as for 365/ year carry so I went with the Comp-Tac CTAC 5 or 6 years ago & have NOT carried it less than 10 days of those past years.

The Alien holster seems to have elements of both the Crossbreed & Comp-Tac in its design.
I like how it allows for a full "combat" grip and has the ability to change the grip angle to suit user preference.
Those are two features that swayed me toward the Comp-Tacs.

Whether Alien Gear, Crossbreed, Comp-Tac, Old Faithful, Galco, whomever.... that style of IWB holster is the most common that I see on the range from those who carry a med. to fullsize pistol daily.

It's nice to have options....

I've been carrying a G21 in an Alien Gear for nearly a year now and have been happy with it. Ordered a Crossbreed yesterday, 1st or all I simply want a back up holster for my EDC and 2nd I just want to try something "nicer". When it comes in I will do a head to head comparison and find out if its truly worth 2.5X the price.

I've got a fnp9 & they're next impossible to find holsters for. Alien gear not only had 1 specific for my FNH it is definitely high quality & the fit is superb. I recommend this company to everyone. BZ alien gear!

I've had an MTAC minotaur holster for my full size S&W M&P 9mm before, and wound up purchasing an Alien Gear after a screw somehow fell out of my MTAC. I have to say that I do enjoy the Alien Gear much more. Not only is the price lower, but the shell fits the pistol much better, and I didn't think a full size pistol could be this easy and comfortable to conceal. I've since ordered 2 other holsters from them and have a number of shells waiting to be swapped out should I feel the need to carry a different pistol. I've never had to use the lifetime warranty on them, and I am NOT easy on holsters by any means. I have traded a few shells in for free, just paying the shipping one way and couldn't be happier with it.

Back
Top Bottom