• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alec Baldwin - Murderer

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/2-injured-during-prop-gun-mishap-on-set-of-alec-baldwin-film-rust/

Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer and injured a director when a prop gun discharged at the New Mexico movie set of the film “Rust,” authorities said.

Maybe we need prop gun control...you know, for the chillren

All I can say about this is the pic in the article makes him look like Gabby Johnson

picture.php

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That's very strange. I occasionally consult for movie productions, so I don't see how such an "accident" can happen. Prop guns are capped with Hollywood BFAs to prevent any projectiles from exiting. All firearms and blank ammo are quadruple checked at the start of the scene, in between scenes, and before/ after any breaks. No one is allowed to handle props until the Prop Master and Assistant Prop Master clear them for use. We account for all firearms, magazines and ammo consistently.

That's very strange. I occasionally consult for movie productions, so I don't see how such an "accident" can happen. Prop guns are capped with Hollywood BFAs to prevent any projectiles from exiting. All firearms and blank ammo are quadruple checked at the start of the scene, in between scenes, and before/ after any breaks. No one is allowed to handle props until the Prop Master and Assistant Prop Master clear them for use. We account for all firearms, magazines and ammo consistently.
Wow we may know each other.. this is exactly my professional job… I built all kinds of props and gimmicks for LIONSGATE

Back
Top Bottom