• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alcohol deals for trade fodder.

Does coffee keep for a long time?

Best to buy freeze dried if you plan to store it long term. I packed away store brand stuff to save money rather than going with name brand. Figured it'd be the least of my worries on how it tasted as long as it'll have the caffeine I'm looking for.

That being said, I did look through all the cans of ground coffee at the store to see if any of them had a steel sealing lid for a better long term container, but they all had that cheap plastic pull tab seal.

Does coffee keep for a long time?

Ive used the cheap plastic pull tab type two years after being purchased.
Tasted perfect.
I don’t think people would be too picky about. five year old can of coffee in bad times.
As long as there’s no mold or anything I don’t see an issue.

Did you spend a lot of time in Poland?
My son in law is a tanker and all he does in Poland is smoke rolled cigs and get drunk....lol.

No, that rotation started right before I retired. I spent most of my deployments in the Middle East, with one in Bosnia back 98 to 99. I did go to Korea twice, and those were like year long benders. Tankers tend to be good at drinking for some reason…

Eric

No, that rotation started right before I retired. I spent most of my deployments in the Middle East, with one in Bosnia back 98 to 99. I did go to Korea twice, and those were like year long benders. Tankers tend to be good at drinking for some reason…

Eric

Yeah this is his third full year deployment in Poland .
Said there’s not much to do but drink and smoke....and the Polish sure can drink.

Plenty of coffee, lose rolling tobacco, and cases of the cheap gas station liquor 1/2 pint bottles, along with the recipe I'm using that makes a pretty decent wine. Everyone in my house has a marketable skill or two, and we still do a lot of things pretty close to "the old ways". Yeah, I'll support a local barter economy, and help defend it as well.

Back
Top Bottom