• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alcohol deals for trade fodder.

Real coffee will command a HUGE premium in value during a SHTF scenario, way more than alcohol.

During the War of Northern Aggression, Southerners away from ports where blockade runners could unload had to resort to using Chicory roots as a substitute for coffee.

Luzianne and Community Coffee brands still pack a coffee & chicory blend. Weird that it somehow became a favored taste profile in coffee.

I have 5 gallon buckets of sugar A gallon of yest also with a copper pot Iam good
You got some corn?

I used to laugh at the guys that would come into the wholesaler where I worked as a teen driving forklifts when they'd ask for 500lbs of cracked corn, 20 bags of sugar (25lb each) and a half case of Fleischmann's Yeast. When I'd ask them what they were up to, they'd say it was time to make mash for their hogs, LOL!

You got some corn?

I used to laugh at the guys that would come into the wholesaler where I worked as a teen driving forklifts when they'd ask for 500lbs of cracked corn, 20 bags of sugar (25lb each) and a half case of Fleischmann's Yeast. When I'd ask them what they were up to, they'd say it was time to make mash for their hogs, LOL!
Some but I can use just about any grain or fruit

Back
Top Bottom