• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alcohol deals for trade fodder.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of good deals on decent spirits/whiskey in smaller trade fodder containers that would be fairly reasonable to purchase in bulk .
Not the baby airplane bottles but maybe a pint sized or half pint bottles.
Also need ideas on tobacco.

I’m thinking buying bulk tobacco and papers would be much much more affordable than cigarettes and easier to keep fresh in mason jars or vac sealer.

Anyone know of good deals on decent spirits/whiskey in smaller trade fodder containers that would be fairly reasonable to purchase in bulk .
Not the baby airplane bottles but maybe a pint sized or half pint bottles.
Also need ideas on tobacco.

I’m thinking buying bulk tobacco and papers would be much much more affordable than cigarettes and easier to keep fresh in mason jars or vac sealer.

Costco has amazing booze prices.

You honestly think people will be friendly enough to trade in peace if it came down to it? Would you literally set up shop and let someone you don’t know just walk up to you when SHTF?

I say skip it all and invest in long term water supplies, verify your scope dope regularly, and prepare your brain to do the unthinkable when it matters most. But you are Comanche Comanche so you already know what’s up! Just admit it, the booze and smokes are for your personal use when SHTF lol

You honestly think people will be friendly enough to trade in peace if it came down to it? Would you literally set up shop and let someone you don’t know just walk up to you when SHTF?

I say skip it all and invest in long term water supplies, verify your scope dope regularly, and prepare your brain to do the unthinkable when it matters most. But you are Comanche Comanche so you already know what’s up! Just admit it, the booze and smokes are for your personal use when SHTF lol

Yep I honestly do think alcohol would be an awesome trade commodity as it was in every other civil war situation as of late.
I’m not looking to start a package store and advertise like a dumb azz.

Yep I honestly do think alcohol would be an awesome trade commodity as it was in every other civil war situation as of late.
I’m not looking to start a package store and advertise like a dumb azz.
I keep 1/2 pints of Jack for trade, it never goes bad.

Not sure I follow. You predict an interruption in the supply of distilled spirits? If that happens, bottled water would probably be in more demand.
But if you must, make it Everclear so it can have multiple non ingestible uses.

Already have that stuff.

I was planning on writing the something similar.
If anyone thinks there will be honorable traders left more than 3 days after electricity and running water stops you will have everything including your life taken from you.

Back
Top Bottom