• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Men -Ohio Girls National championship game

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
Ok So how much money changes hands and college sports?
Was Alabama Really that much better?
Where was the Ohio team that stopped Clemson?
I’m glad Alabama won , But I really did want to see a good football game!

To be fair, OSU had a few of their best players out due to Covid. It would have been a tighter game if they were in, I believe.
To be fair, Bama gave them a TD (fumble). So yes, had OSU had their full slate, instead of 24-52 with a gimmie TD, it probably would have been 24-52 with an earned TD. If you lose by 3 TD's you got owned. If you lose by 4 you had no business being in the game. The only people that thought they deserved to be there were OSU fan boys. Heck Notre Dame, UGA even Mizzou played them closer than the "#2 team in the country". :rolleyes:

To be fair, Bama gave them a TD (fumble). So yes, had OSU had their full slate, instead of 24-52 with a gimmie TD, it probably would have been 24-52 with an earned TD. If you lose by 3 TD's you got owned. If you lose by 4 you had no business being in the game. The only people that thought they deserved to be there were OSU fan boys. Heck Notre Dame, UGA even Mizzou played them closer than the "#2 team in the country". :rolleyes:

I was trying to be humble but you talked me out of it! There's a reason my wifi password is and always has been ohiostatesucks !

Yes u are correct

Ohio State looked unprepared, like they needed a few more games to get ready. They did play a full competitive schedule didn't they?? OH, OK, that's right they only played a 6 game season.

I am from Illinois, I hate MICHIGAN and OHIO STATE.

PS....Georgia and Florida gave Bama closer games than Ohio State.

Back
Top Bottom