• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK Furniture Install

Y'all joke about how easy it is but you'd be surprised at how bad people mess up stocks bc they don't understand WTF they are doing. Literally had one in the shop a few weeks ago with half an inch gap between the rear stock and trunnion bc I guess they thought that's what was causing it to bind up. Literally the stock would wobble 2-3 inches back and forth when screwed in.

Nothing wrong op with wanting something done right the first time.

Y'all joke about how easy it is but you'd be surprised at how bad people mess up stocks bc they don't understand WTF they are doing. Literally had one in the shop a few weeks ago with half an inch gap between the rear stock and trunnion bc I guess they thought that's what was causing it to bind up. Literally the stock would wobble 2-3 inches back and forth when screwed in.

Nothing wrong op with wanting something done right the first time.
Not at all, and I agree, but I take the similar approach to riding motorcycles. Half the fun is turning a wrench.

We get caught up in thinking everyone else should be that way too and that's not the case. He just mentioned he doesn't have time....but somehow has the time to drive it around and wait for it to be done.

Back
Top Bottom